Essiac Tea Canada is usually regarded to be benign when it comes to the side effects, other than the standard caution that women nursing or pregnant shouldn’t use it. People tend to react differently to dietary supplements and pharmaceuticals. Even though some users might experience adverse side effects, other might not experience any side effect at all. The possible side effects of taking the tea are actually possible and not probable.
Like any other herbal supplement, you need to consult your physician before you use the essiac tea. They might give you a good reason as to why you shouldn’t. Anyone who starts having this teak needs to begin with very small doses, irrespective of the directions given on the product.
Even though the side effects of taking Essiac Tea Canada are rare, there are some general ones.
- Indigestion or nausea, usually caused by drinking or eating too soon after or before drinking the tea.
- Digestive or intestinal discomfort, caused mainly because the toxins dissolve and the body tries to get rid of it as soon as possible.
- An increase in the size of the tumor that already exists caused by the metastasized cells that gather at the original site prior becomes soft and reduces in size.
Take a look at the possible causes of adverse reactions.
- A full stomach of undigested food or beverage taken just taking the tea, particularly coffee or tea.
- Buildup of waste material in the body and it will attempt to eliminate them all at once. This might lead to extreme discomfort in the digestive tract.
- A tumor increasing in size might cause blockage in some of the vulnerable areas of the body before it softens or even reduces in size.
If you feel any discomfort, you should stop taking the Essiac Tea Canada for several days until you feel better. Start with half ounce every other day and then gradually increase the dose to one ounce every day.
Other side effects like upset stomach or flu-like symptoms, diarrhea, lower-back kidney ache might be caused simply by using a high dose or by not drinking enough water. Thus, if you are taking Essiac Tea Canada, you need to have enough water. Since it has detoxification properties, it will lead to the release of toxins from the blood and tissues, excreting them through the urinary and intestinal tracts, the toxins have to be released from the body tissues since otherwise they will become concentrated. This will cause stress on the kidneys and the liver making you feel unwell.
You might be allergic to one of the herb present in essiac tea. Thus, you might develop itchy rash areas on the body. Or you might develop innumerable case of hay-fever symptoms. If you take this tea for too long, you might turn out to be allergic to it in the process. Even if you do not suffer from any allergic reactions, you need to stick to a reasonable dosage.
Diarrhea is the primary but not the common side effect. Many people have also experienced gastrointestinal discomfort. The herb turkey rhubarb present in Essiac Tea Canada is a laxative and if the body is unable to handle it, it will result in diarrhea. If you are experiencing diarrhea, you need to cut down on the dosage. Learn more about the benefits of Essaic Tea by read here!